Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday 8/16/2007

Morning to everyone! Finally, the weather has cooled down into double digits - so I am in a good mood. You know, no matter what you eat when you don't have AC and the weather is too hot, you can't feel good. Note to self, next house must have AC!!! So, anyways, it's thursday which means only one more day of this week. So thrilled! We are having a yard sale this weekend so it should bring in a little more money and clear out our closets. My husband is a junk collector (although don't call it that to him in person) so we have too much stuff in the house. So glad he agreed to getting things out and selling everything. Yay! I am not much of a duster, so I am glad to get rid of things. Materialistic things just do nothing for me, they are just something that I have to dust. haha

On food, we are having a little time lately getting good fruits and vegetables. The weather has been really hot and humid - which means bad crops. So, we haven't been eating the best lately because there are just not enough options that are tasty. In fact, we have tried to eat a few different kinds of fruit this last week and just threw it away. Now, I am a frugal person so this isn't something that we do often. So disappointing. Plus, there is only so many nuts cheeze one person can eat. We are pushing on those and trying to find some new ideas. We are thinking about getting the "Raw Food" uncooking book to get more recipes. I'll let you know what we decide. :)

No comments: