Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday August 2

Can you believe it is already August 2!! I am so amazed, time just flies when you are busy. Since I started to work from home, I think time has started in doubletime instead of standard 4/4. Sorry, music education is coming out in me for some reason. Hmm.. That brings to mind my trumpet, maybe I should start playing it again. Used to be one of the best, now I am lazy and haven't taken the time to pick up the trumpet for a while, except to move it from one room to another. haha

Anyways, yesterday I was really sick. I think my illness was from taking too much medicine all at once. The other day I explained that I was having issues with my sinuses at night. So, I started to take a decongestant in the morning (since I can't breath when I wake up) and then I took a sinus/allergy pill at night before bedtime. I am not a medicine pill popper, so even though these pills are all over the counter, I still felt very bad. I am not sure if it was the medicine or just my body using all my energy to fight off my sickness with sinus issues.

As I was sitting on the sofa I decided that I was not going to waste my time with medicine. That is exactly what I did, stopped everything. I feel better today so I am hoping that my issues are gone. I did wake up with a slight nose issue however that will hopefully purge from my body also. I am relying on tons of water and healthy food to heal my body at this moment. I am impatient to feel better however I am going to try to wait this thing out. The living energy food that I am taking should help out immensely. I will keep everyone updated.

As promised, I took some photos the other night of the Italian Wraps that I was making at home. I took the photos from my cell phone, so the pixels aren't very clear. Here they are:
The Italian Wraps were delicious! If you want the recipe, leave me a message and I will gladly send it over. It is amazing!!

No comments: