Monday, August 13, 2007

Living Pasta w/ Olives & Tahini Sauce

Lately I have been getting a lot of recipes from goneraw.com since real raw foodists love to help others like me out. This one was created by a wonderful buffalorising raw vegan. It tastes wonderful. It almost tastes like alfredo sauce! Yummy!!! (sorry, I was so hungry I forget to get a picture... I will make it again and add one for you.)

Ingredients

  • 1 zucchini, sliced thin (we sliced ours with a peeler to make flat pasta)
  • 1 summer squash, sliced thin
  • 1 head broccoli florets, chopped
  • raw olives, sliced
  • ½ cup tahini
  • 2 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 1 lemon

Preparation

Prepare zucchini and squash to look like pasta. Sprinkle with olives and broccoli. In a cup, mix tahini, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Pour sauce over pasta and enjoy in a warm sunny spot.

No comments: