Monday, August 13, 2007

Raw Tea

After going raw vegan, I really missed my hot tea throughout the day. Right now it is in the summer, so it isn't that much of a problem. But on those cold mornings, I still crave warm tea. So, I purchase organically grown tea that can be drunk cold or warm. I like to warm some filtered water to 105 degrees and drink the tea that way. No, it isn't as hot as I would like it however it tastes wonderful and it is all natural! Here are two selections that I really enjoy.



Now, the first container is actually from China however can be purchased in some Chinese stores. It does come in a cute metal can which can be used for other uses around the house. We store dried herbs in it, like mints and lavender. By reusing the can, we found that our dried mints actually start tasting like the original tea! The second selection is called Yogi Tea which has now gone organic. It contains fragments of goji berries and traditional green tea leaves. Yum! Sometimes you just need a little tea to get through the day!

No comments: