Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday October 18, 2007

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for taking such a long break from writing on this site. My life has been changing the last few weeks so I have had to deal with some things. Now I am back and ready to get back into the swing of things. To tell everyone the truth, I have moved on from raw vegan food. It was a fantastic diet for the summer and fall however it was getting to my husband. There are only two of us so if one of us does not like the food, it can be difficult to cook and save money at the grocery store. My husband who is very skinny in the first place (my darn metabolism) started to lose more weight. So, in fear that he was losing too much weight, we had to start eating more foods again. The raw vegan diet is amazing, just not good for my husband; hence it was not good for me and our tight grocery budget. We are still eating healthy though and there are many raw vegan foods in our diets along with other foods to back up our complete diet. So, I hope that everyone sticks around to hear about these new changes in our lives.

No comments: