Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday 8/14

As each day passes, it is just another step towards my inner health and mental stability goal. Eating raw is not just about eating healthy foods, it is about fueling the body to get the optimum energy as possible. In addition, essential vitamins help to support not only the body but also the mind. There have been cases that were studied when a person eating SAD has drastically changed attitudes after starting the raw food diet. Therefore, each day I try to think about how healthy I feel compared to the previous days in addition to how I feel mentally. I realized that yesterday I ate 100% raw food and today I open up feeling wonderful, even though I got only a few hours of sleep. Getting back to a healthy lifestyle is so important and my entire body and soul are enriched by it.

Fuel for thought: Does your current diet distract your mind from your religion?

No comments: