Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday

Sorry everyone that it has taken me three days to get back into the swing of writing on my blog, things have been a little crazy. My husband and I are looking into rearranging our lifestyles, so it takes a little bit of planning and etc. At least our marriage is stronger than ever - gotta love being married! So anyways, today I am feeling rather tired and irritable. Last night there were huge T-Storms breaking through the skies last night and into this morning. Along with that, our local UPS airport had planes buzzing our houses (much less than the 1800 feet I swear) every three minutes. Our dog, a cavalier king charles spaniel is quite afraid of the loud crashes. She is not really afraid of T-storms however doesn't like the house shaking for some strange reason. So, she entered our bed last night, which is something of a rarity. Our cat preferred not to be bothered with getting out of her kennel. Anyways, I didn't get more than two hours of sleep last night.

This morning:
Blueberry Smoothie (same as the other days) I seem to get stuck on things I believe when I am eating an American diet or raw food diet. The last few days I had mango smoothies, yum!

No comments: