Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday July 14th


Konnichiwa! Today is one of my favorite days of the week, Sunday! Many people I hear moan at the thought of Sunday however I personally love it! It is the day for repenting and loving! To start the day off, my husband and I get to sleep in late. For a lifestyle that demands waking up around 6A.M. every weekday, anytime that we get to sleep in is like a dream come true! Then, as a Sunday normal, Bob and I get to make breakfast together - thrilling! Usually I make all three meals a day without help, so Sundays are a simple treat of talking while cooking.

Breakfast:
Smoothie composed of three Manilla Mangos (little yellow ones), 1 tray of frozen ice and two tsp. of agave syrup. Yum!!!! It is the perfect treat, especially on a warm day! We also had made some pudding (ani phyo recipe) and had sliced a watermelon. The pudding wasn't something that my taste buds were seeking today, so I just had the delicious smoothie and watermelon.

So, after breakfast we get ready for church. Being that I work from home, it is a nice treat on Sundays to actually dress up nice for once. If I really wanted to, I could dress up on other days however what would be the point - my computer screen can't tell the difference as of yet. So, we went to church which was really a nice celebration. We are Episcopalians. Then, I darted off to a quiet house.

You may be wondering what happened to my husband. Do not worry, I did not forget him at church. Rather, he is flying in the skies with a friend from church today. He received the offer right before church service, Bob accepted. So, I am home alone today again. Guess I can get to those dirty kitchen floors? Yeah, right... haha

Today, I had planned on going to a large wine tasting at a local spirits store however I believe that will have to be canceled. Usually Bob and I go to these classes however since he chose a different route today, I believe we will have to wait until another time comes around that the wine tasting is being hosted. Hmmm.. I think I will sit down and study some Japanese (as I haven't done in a long time) and start some more gardening. It is not my dream to clean the floors today, so I better at least do some gardening.

So, Ciao for now. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: